Light it Up – Sharing Ideas for Success
When and Where
6:45 pm - 9:45 pm
9/F 京朝大厦 农展馆南路5号 团结湖
What does it take for a start-up to make it big, successful and sustainable?
Innovation and entrepreneurship are a key focus of China’s most recent Five-Year Plan, and the government recognizes the crucial role entrepreneurs have played in the country’s rapid growth. New businesses seem to pop up every week in Beijing, but only a few seem to make it to the top. What does it take for a start-up to make it big, successful and sustainable?
Join us on 30 March to listen and chat with three people who’ve taken their bright business ideas and turned them into reality – from idea to empire.
What will the event cover?
During the panel discussion, our speakers will share about their journey from the drawing board to the executive board, covering topics such as:
• How to turn your idea into reality in China’s entrepreneurial ecosystem
• How to sell for success in China
• Rookie errors and common pitfalls
• Branding, PR, Marketing, Selling, Pitching and more
• Working at a startup – what are these founders looking for?
• Key qualities a startup founder should have
• Definitions of start-up success, how to deal with failure
• What are some key trends of 2017?
• The talks, tips, and tools you need to build a game-changing business
This will be followed by a Q + A session and a chance to network.
If you already have your million dollar idea and want to know how to bring it to life in China; if you see yourself as an entrepreneur or working for a start-up in China but are not sure how to get there; or if you just have a general interest in the topic – come along!
All genders invited.
Food and Drink will be available (1 free drink included within ticket). Food will be provided at an extra cost and will be catered by Hatchery & Salad University.
– “Not exactly Silicon Valley – China’s Distinct Brand of Entrepreneurship”
– “The Rise of Entrepreneurship in China”
– “Women Entrepreneurship in China – Past, Present and Future”
Additional info on the participating companies:
Please note that tickets are not refundable.