The Beijing American Center, part of the U.S. Embassy in Beijing, is a public outreach space, with frequent cultural and educational events as well as a reading room and multimedia lab onsite, which support exchanges between China and the United States.
Looks like there are no Admins yet in this group!
Interested in becoming an admin?
Group Admin Application
Please fill out our short questionnaire to apply for admin privileges
As an Admin, you will be this group’s community builder! You will have the following privileges and responsibilities:
1. Appoint members who will post announcements/documents to the pinboard.
2. Edit information about the group.
3. Post/delegate members to post group updates/events, job opportunities, etc.
4. Keep the group engaged by posting fun and resourceful content!
5. View Group statistics to understand your group’s demographic makeup.
Thanks for filling out this short form! We’ll review it shortly and let you know if you’ve been selected.
- Address: Beijing American Center Suite 2801, Jingguang Center Hu Jia Lou, Chaoyang District, Beijing
- (P): (010) 6597-3242
- Fax: (010) 6597-3247
- Email: BACrsvp@state.gov
BAC's primary activities are:
- Lectures, discussions, movie screenings and workshops on subjects of mutual benefit to Chinese and American interests.
- Programs featuring American authors, historians, journalists, distinguished scholars, prominent business leaders and Fulbright lecturers.
- Administration and coordination of the China Fulbright program which enables selected Chinese academics and scholars to conduct advanced study or research or obtain graduate degrees in American Studies in the United States. Concurrently, China Fulbright also brings American professors to China where they teach American history, political science, literature, business, economics, journalism, international relations, sociology, culture and law at Chinese universities.
- Administration and coordination of the educational advising materials, English teaching materials and American Studies collections which are provided to selected institutions, libraries, advising centers and universities.
- 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- 3 months, 3 weeks ago
- 1 year, 6 months ago
- 1 year, 9 months ago
- 2 years, 2 months ago
- 2 years, 2 months ago
- 2 years, 3 months ago
Job postings from Project Pengyou’s jobs
Posted by Dinesh Thatti
Posted by Rochelle Yang
Posted by Jia Wei Teo
Upcoming China-related events.
Friday, Oct 20
3607 Trousdale Pkwy - Los Angeles, USC Tutor Campus Center, Grand Ballroom
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
posted by Rochelle Yang
Sunday, Aug 27
Market Square, Knoxville, TN 37902 - Knoxville, Market Square
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
posted by Karisma Wilson