Columbia University, an American private Ivy League research university, offers a summer Chinese language program in Beijing, that gives students insight into Chinese society and lifestyle, and provides a variety of environments in which to use their language skills.
Looks like there are no Admins yet in this group!
Interested in becoming an admin?
Group Admin Application
Please fill out our short questionnaire to apply for admin privileges
As an Admin, you will be this group’s community builder! You will have the following privileges and responsibilities:
1. Appoint members who will post announcements/documents to the pinboard.
2. Edit information about the group.
3. Post/delegate members to post group updates/events, job opportunities, etc.
4. Keep the group engaged by posting fun and resourceful content!
5. View Group statistics to understand your group’s demographic makeup.
Thanks for filling out this short form! We’ll review it shortly and let you know if you’ve been selected.
- Headquartered in
- New York
- Professor Liu Lening, Director of Chinese Language Program
- Telephone: 212-854-1754
- Address: 116th and Broadway, New York, NY 10027
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Columbia offers a Summer Language Program in Beijing. This nine-week program immerses students in one of the world's most dynamic cities and offers five levels of intensive Chinese language studies from beginner through fifth year. All four skills are emphasized in the classroom, in drill sections, and through private tutorials. Homestays, group excursions in and around Beijing, lectures by local experts, and a week-long travel break give students insight into Chinese society and lifestyle, and provide a variety of environments in which to use their language skills.
- 1 month, 4 weeks ago
- 1 year, 4 months ago
- 1 year, 7 months ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years, 1 month ago
Job postings from Project Pengyou’s jobs
Posted by Cathrine Hansen
Posted by Sarah Lau
Posted by Samantha Kwok
Upcoming China-related events.
Sunday, Aug 27
Market Square, Knoxville, TN 37902 - Knoxville, Market Square
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
posted by Karisma Wilson
Thursday, May 18
NY 100 Washington Street - New York, China Institute
posted by Guantao Xu