The Education Abroad Network (TEAN) has been running study-based programs specializing in the South Pacific and Pacific Rim with our partner universities since 1995. TEAN offers study abroad and internship programs in Shanghai and Beijing.
Looks like there are no Admins yet in this group!
Interested in becoming an admin?
Group Admin Application
Please fill out our short questionnaire to apply for admin privileges
As an Admin, you will be this group’s community builder! You will have the following privileges and responsibilities:
1. Appoint members who will post announcements/documents to the pinboard.
2. Edit information about the group.
3. Post/delegate members to post group updates/events, job opportunities, etc.
4. Keep the group engaged by posting fun and resourceful content!
5. View Group statistics to understand your group’s demographic makeup.
Thanks for filling out this short form! We’ll review it shortly and let you know if you’ve been selected.
- Headquartered in
- Address: The Education Abroad Network 505 N LaSalle St., Suite 200 Chicago, IL 60654-7103
- Tel: 800.585.9658
- E-mail: email@example.com
China Study Abroad Program Highlights:
- With semester and Summer study abroad programs in China and Internships available full time or combined with your semester abroad, you can select from a range of academic experiences to suit your needs.
- Live with Chinese students and other study abroad program participants in our high-quality off-campus apartments for a more integrated experience in China
- Be immersed in Chinese culture during our comprehensive five-day Orientation Program in Beijing, China including a Great Wall hike and other cultural activities
- Ensure that language is no barrier when you study abroad in China, with semester, Summer and internship programs available in English
- Based yourself in China's most dynamic city, Shanghai or the capital of China, Beijing, with all it's cultural institutions
- Advance your language skills, with Chinese language instruction available for all skill levels
Study Abroad Programs:
Choose a summer, semester or full year study abroad program in Shanghai at Fudan University or Beijing, China at Tsinghua University or UIBE. Each program includes our renowned superior, personalized service; in-country Orientation programs; cultural excursions; integrated housing approach and dedicated on-site staff in each location to assist with any issues during your study abroad semester in China.
The Education Abroad Network's Internship in China Program gives students and recent college graduates entry into China's leading organizations and ensures that you will receive training compatible with your employment and/or educational history. Internships are generally unpaid and are 36-40 hours per week for full-time placements and 10-20 hours per week for part-time placements. These internships are an invaluable learning experience for students of all academic disciplines and are project-based, meaning you will work on a specific project for the duration of the internship.
Students participating in either the Shanghai or Beijing semester study abroad programs have the option to undertake a part-time internship in conjunction with their academic studies. Students will be placed in an internship that matches their academic or personal interest needs as closely as possible. No matter the assigned internship, students consider the opportunity to immerse oneself into daily Chinese working life a highlight of the program.
- 3 months, 1 week ago
- 5 months, 2 weeks ago
- 1 year, 8 months ago
- 1 year, 11 months ago
- 2 years, 3 months ago
- 2 years, 3 months ago
- 2 years, 5 months ago
Job postings from Project Pengyou’s jobs
Posted by Samantha Kwok
Posted by Cathrine Hansen
Posted by Melodie Ha
Upcoming China-related events.
Tuesday, Oct 24
Online - Webcast, CHINA Town Hall Program
7:00 pm - 7:45 pm
posted by Melodie Ha
Friday, Oct 20
3607 Trousdale Pkwy - Los Angeles, USC Tutor Campus Center, Grand Ballroom
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
posted by Rochelle Yang