The Huazhong University of Science and Technology is a public, coeducational research university located in Wuhan, Hubei province, China. As a national key university, HUST is directly affiliated to the Ministry of Education of China.
Looks like there are no Admins yet in this group!
Interested in becoming an admin?
Group Admin Application
Please fill out our short questionnaire to apply for admin privileges
As an Admin, you will be this group’s community builder! You will have the following privileges and responsibilities:
1. Appoint members who will post announcements/documents to the pinboard.
2. Edit information about the group.
3. Post/delegate members to post group updates/events, job opportunities, etc.
4. Keep the group engaged by posting fun and resourceful content!
5. View Group statistics to understand your group’s demographic makeup.
Thanks for filling out this short form! We’ll review it shortly and let you know if you’ve been selected.
- Headquartered in
- Wuhan, Hebei
- Phone: 86 27 8754 1114
Currently, there are more than 2000 international students from around 120 countries studying in HUST, and 1500 of them study for degrees.
The International Student Office has been established for the service and administration of international students. We have well educated and professional staff to assist and help international students adapt the camp life, deal with daily study, visa and activity affairs and get better improved in this distinguished university. Besides, we also have a special Students International Communication Association to guide freshmen to better understand this university and the life here, hold one-one tutor program, intercultural activities and Chinese Corner for international students.
Programs Include (English & Chinese offered):
- Science & Technology
- Management & Economics
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Chinese Training Programs
Schools & Departments:
• School of Life Science and Technology
• School of Mathematics and Statistics
• School of Physics
• School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
• Wuhan National Laboratory for Optoelectronics(WNLO)
• China-EU Institute for Clean and Renewable Energy ( ICARE)
• School of Mechanical Science and Engineering
• School of Materials Science and Engineering
• School of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
• School of Energy and Power Engineering
• College of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
• School of Hydropower and Information Engineering
• School of Autonation
• School of Optical and Electronic Information
• School of Computer Science and Technology
• Department of Electronics and Information Engineering
• School of Software Engineering
• School of Environmental Science and Engineering
• School of Architecture and Urban Planning
• School of Civil Engineering and Mechanics
• School of Basic Medical Sciences
• School of Pharmacy
• School of Medicine and Health Management
• School of Public Health
• Department of Forensic Medicine
• Department of Nursing
• Family Planning Research Institute
• Tongji hospital
• Union hospital
• Liyuan hospital
Liberal arts and Social Science
• Department of Chinese Language & Literature
• Department of Philosophy
• Institute of Historical Studies
• School of Foreign Languages
• School of Journalism and Information Communication
• School of Economics
• School of Management
• College of Public Administration
• School of Educational Research
• School of Marxism
• Department of Sociology
• Law School
• Department of Physical Education
• Students Art Troupe
- 11 months, 2 weeks ago
- 1 year, 1 month ago
- 2 years, 4 months ago
- 2 years, 7 months ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years ago
- 3 years, 1 month ago
Job postings from Project Pengyou’s jobs
Posted by Samantha Kwok
Posted by Samantha Kwok
Posted by Erin Degerman
Upcoming China-related events.
Wednesday, May 30
1957 E. Street, NW - Washington, The George Washington University's Elliott School for International Affairs
posted by Jenna Ludwig
Monday, May 14
35 W 44th St - New York City, Harvard Club, NY
1:30 pm - 9:30 pm
posted by DaQuann Chung