ISE (Intercultural Student Experiences) provides educational travel in China through short-term programs in various cities in China, also offering a home-stay option.
Looks like there are no Admins yet in this group!
Interested in becoming an admin?
Group Admin Application
Please fill out our short questionnaire to apply for admin privileges
As an Admin, you will be this group’s community builder! You will have the following privileges and responsibilities:
1. Appoint members who will post announcements/documents to the pinboard.
2. Edit information about the group.
3. Post/delegate members to post group updates/events, job opportunities, etc.
4. Keep the group engaged by posting fun and resourceful content!
5. View Group statistics to understand your group’s demographic makeup.
Thanks for filling out this short form! We’ll review it shortly and let you know if you’ve been selected.
- Headquartered in
- Jenny Quach, Coordinator, China Programs
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 612.436.8276 or 1.800.892.0022 x 276
What is the ISE difference?
- True immersion through a family stay. We place one student per family to ensure a deeply immersive experience. Host families are volunteers who are excited to share their daily lives and interests with a young person from another country, and are curious about other cultures. Students often describe the family stay as their favorite part of the program.
- High-quality travel programs that bring language to life. ISE programs are paced so that students have time to engage with and absorb the culture. Itineraries are abundant with opportunities to engage with native speakers, from guided tours to artisanal workshops to school visits. Guided programs are available in addition to itineraries that are led by the teachers themselves. Custom programs are designed to fit every budget and dream itinerary.
Programs in China:
- Discover China: Past & Present (11-day guided)
- Say "Yes" to Yunnan (21-day staff-guided)
- Let's Celebrate in China (Chinese family immersion program)
- Custom itinerary
Each year ISE provide approximately $50,000 in financial aid to student travelers whose annual household incomes are $50,000 or less. Find out more if you qualify.
- 1 month, 4 weeks ago
- 1 year, 4 months ago
- 1 year, 7 months ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years, 1 month ago
Job postings from Project Pengyou’s jobs
Posted by Cathrine Hansen
Posted by Sarah Lau
Posted by Samantha Kwok
Upcoming China-related events.
Sunday, Aug 27
Market Square, Knoxville, TN 37902 - Knoxville, Market Square
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
posted by Karisma Wilson
Thursday, May 18
NY 100 Washington Street - New York, China Institute
posted by Guantao Xu