The James Bradley Peace Foundation has partnered with Youth For Understanding USA, the world experts at shepherding young people on international exchanges.Through the James Bradley Peace Foundation, Bradley is investing in American high school students by funding homestay immersion exchange programs to which gives them an incredible opportunity at international awareness.
Looks like there are no Admins yet in this group!
Interested in becoming an admin?
Group Admin Application
Please fill out our short questionnaire to apply for admin privileges
As an Admin, you will be this group’s community builder! You will have the following privileges and responsibilities:
1. Appoint members who will post announcements/documents to the pinboard.
2. Edit information about the group.
3. Post/delegate members to post group updates/events, job opportunities, etc.
4. Keep the group engaged by posting fun and resourceful content!
5. View Group statistics to understand your group’s demographic makeup.
Thanks for filling out this short form! We’ll review it shortly and let you know if you’ve been selected.
- Headquartered in
- Michael E. Hill President and CEO of YFU USA
- Youth For Understanding USA 6400 Goldsboro Road Suite 100 Bethesda, MD 20817 United States of America
- To connect to district offices that services your state: 866.4.YFU.USA
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 001.240.235.2100
- Fax: 001.240.235.2104
Selection priority will be given to students attending the following high schools: Andrew Jackson Senior High School (FL), Antigo (WI) High School, Audubon (NJ) High School, Childress (TX) High School, Clay Center Community (KS) High School, Conemaugh Valley (PA) High School, Fleming County (KY) High School, Long Beach Polytechnic High School (CA), Manchester (NH) High School, Paseo Academy of Fine and Performing Arts (MO), Smith-Cotton (MO) High School, Weslaco (TX) High School, and students of the Pima Tribe (AZ) Ira H. Hayes Memorial High School.
This is a full scholarship and the scholarship includes:
Round-trip international travel, Round-trip domestic travel, Placement with a carefully selected host family, Regional orientation for scholarship recipients and parents, Preparatory materials, Support services in host country
- 3 months, 2 weeks ago
- 5 months, 3 weeks ago
- 1 year, 8 months ago
- 1 year, 11 months ago
- 2 years, 4 months ago
- 2 years, 4 months ago
- 2 years, 5 months ago
Job postings from Project Pengyou’s jobs
Posted by Melodie Ha
Posted by Samantha Kwok
Posted by Cathrine Hansen
Upcoming China-related events.
Tuesday, Oct 24
Online - Webcast, CHINA Town Hall Program
7:00 pm - 7:45 pm
posted by Melodie Ha
Friday, Oct 20
3607 Trousdale Pkwy - Los Angeles, USC Tutor Campus Center, Grand Ballroom
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
posted by Rochelle Yang