My China Opportunity specializes in connecting top performing students from American & European universities with international internships in Beijing, China.
Looks like there are no Admins yet in this group!
Interested in becoming an admin?
Group Admin Application
Please fill out our short questionnaire to apply for admin privileges
As an Admin, you will be this group’s community builder! You will have the following privileges and responsibilities:
1. Appoint members who will post announcements/documents to the pinboard.
2. Edit information about the group.
3. Post/delegate members to post group updates/events, job opportunities, etc.
4. Keep the group engaged by posting fun and resourceful content!
5. View Group statistics to understand your group’s demographic makeup.
Thanks for filling out this short form! We’ll review it shortly and let you know if you’ve been selected.
- Headquartered in
- Hong Kong
- Chris Cheung, Co-Founder & Managing Director
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Address: Block A, 15/F Hillier Commercial Building 65-67 Bonham Strand East Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
- Customer Service Phone number: (+86) 1.861.145.1332 or (+86) 1.861.835.0073
- Corporate Number: (+852) 5808-2946
- China Internship Program: By participating in our China internship program, you will have an opportunity to intern in a desired sector of your choosing. During your internship program, we arrange a multitude of exclusive MCO events, opportunities to socialize with other participants, fun & interesting cultural activities and much more! By the end of your internship program, you should have a firm understanding of Chinese culture, business, and have started to develop a professional network in China.
- Combined Chinese Study & Internship Program: For students who are interested in language and an internship this is the perfect program. For one month you will study Chinese intensely. Each week you have 20 hours of Chinese group classes that will last four weeks. By the end of the Chinese study you should be able to have a basic conversation in Mandarin. After the Chinese study is complete, the following week you will start your internship. During the internship, this is a great time for you to practice and improve your Chinese communication skills.
- MCO Fellowship Program: As part of the movement for sustainability and greener living, we have designed a fellowship program to help this cause. We will pair you with a non-government organization or a non-profit enterprise for an internship. This program is sponsored by My China Opportunity to help more students have the opportunity to come to China.
- 11 months, 2 weeks ago
- 1 year, 1 month ago
- 2 years, 4 months ago
- 2 years, 7 months ago
- 2 years, 12 months ago
- 2 years, 12 months ago
- 3 years, 1 month ago
Job postings from Project Pengyou’s jobs
Posted by DaQuann Chung
Posted by Samantha Kwok
Posted by Ryan Huang
Upcoming China-related events.
Wednesday, May 30
1957 E. Street, NW - Washington, The George Washington University's Elliott School for International Affairs
posted by Jenna Ludwig
Monday, May 14
35 W 44th St - New York City, Harvard Club, NY
1:30 pm - 9:30 pm
posted by DaQuann Chung