The leader in shipboard study-abroad education, Semester at Sea sails three voyages per year for academic credit. In China, Semester at Sea voyages make a stop in Shanghai.
Looks like there are no Admins yet in this group!
Interested in becoming an admin?
Group Admin Application
Please fill out our short questionnaire to apply for admin privileges
As an Admin, you will be this group’s community builder! You will have the following privileges and responsibilities:
1. Appoint members who will post announcements/documents to the pinboard.
2. Edit information about the group.
3. Post/delegate members to post group updates/events, job opportunities, etc.
4. Keep the group engaged by posting fun and resourceful content!
5. View Group statistics to understand your group’s demographic makeup.
Thanks for filling out this short form! We’ll review it shortly and let you know if you’ve been selected.
- Headquartered in
- Address: The Institute for Shipboard Education & Semester at Sea, 2410 Old Ivy Road, Charlottesville, VA 22903
- Tel: 800.854.0195
- E-mail: email@example.com
Participants travel aboard the 25,000-ton campus of the MV Explorer, attend classes in a closely knit environment with an international faculty, complete fieldwork and travel while in port, and earn transferable credit through the University of Virginia.
Semester at Sea gives you a taste of the entire globe as you travel more than 24,000 nautical miles to as many as 12 off-the-beaten-path international destinations ... or to a single fascinating world region for intensive exploration.
The leader in shipboard study-abroad education, Semester at Sea sails three voyages per year for academic credit. Our vessel, the MV Explorer, is a passenger liner converted into a state-of-the-art seafaring campus.
- 2 months ago
- 1 year, 4 months ago
- 1 year, 7 months ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years, 1 month ago
Job postings from Project Pengyou’s jobs
Posted by Cathrine Hansen
Posted by Sarah Lau
Posted by Samantha Kwok
Upcoming China-related events.
Sunday, Aug 27
Market Square, Knoxville, TN 37902 - Knoxville, Market Square
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
posted by Karisma Wilson
Thursday, May 18
NY 100 Washington Street - New York, China Institute
posted by Guantao Xu