AASCU is a Washington-based higher education association of nearly 420 public colleges, universities and systems whose members share a learning- and teaching-centered culture, a historic commitment to underserved student populations and a dedication to research and creativity that advances their regions’ economic progress and cultural development.
Looks like there are no Admins yet in this group!
Interested in becoming an admin?
Group Admin Application
Please fill out our short questionnaire to apply for admin privileges
As an Admin, you will be this group’s community builder! You will have the following privileges and responsibilities:
1. Appoint members who will post announcements/documents to the pinboard.
2. Edit information about the group.
3. Post/delegate members to post group updates/events, job opportunities, etc.
4. Keep the group engaged by posting fun and resourceful content!
5. View Group statistics to understand your group’s demographic makeup.
Thanks for filling out this short form! We’ll review it shortly and let you know if you’ve been selected.
- Headquartered in
- Washington D.C.
- (202) 478-7834
China Initiative: We have three programs in China, AASCU continues to focus on China as one of the strategic areas of the 21st century. For the past nine years, AASCU has been working closely with our long-time colleagues, the
Chinese Educational Association for International Exchange (CEAIE)
1. SALT-Sino-American Leadership Training Program :In all, we have had more than 350 AASCU travelers, created more than 35 Chinese-American university partnerships
2. EXSALT-Extended Sino-American Leadership Training Project designed a training program for senior Chinese administrators who spend 5 weeks on American campuses
3. 1+2+1 Dual Degree Student Academic Program : 20 AASCU campuses and 70 Chinese campuses involved in the 1+2+1 dual degree student academic program, which has enrolled more than 1000 Chinese students who spend their sophomore and junior years at AASCU institutions.
1. The scholarship is for one year of full time academic study at a designated university in China ( List of Universities in PDF)
2. The scholarship will be distributed to the host university in China, not directly to the student. Each scholarship includes: Tuition, Room and Board, Health Insurance, and Stipend
- International Roundtrip fair is the responsibility of the student
- 1 month, 3 weeks ago
- 1 year, 4 months ago
- 1 year, 7 months ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years, 1 month ago
Job postings from Project Pengyou’s jobs
Posted by Cathrine Hansen
Posted by Sarah Lau
Posted by Samantha Kwok
Upcoming China-related events.
Sunday, Aug 27
Market Square, Knoxville, TN 37902 - Knoxville, Market Square
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
posted by Karisma Wilson
Thursday, May 18
NY 100 Washington Street - New York, China Institute
posted by Guantao Xu