The University of California Education Abroad Program (UCEAP) offers study abroad opportunities in Beijing at Beijing Normal University, Tsinghua University and Peking University and in Shanghai at Fudan University and East Normal University.
Looks like there are no Admins yet in this group!
Interested in becoming an admin?
Group Admin Application
Please fill out our short questionnaire to apply for admin privileges
As an Admin, you will be this group’s community builder! You will have the following privileges and responsibilities:
1. Appoint members who will post announcements/documents to the pinboard.
2. Edit information about the group.
3. Post/delegate members to post group updates/events, job opportunities, etc.
4. Keep the group engaged by posting fun and resourceful content!
5. View Group statistics to understand your group’s demographic makeup.
Thanks for filling out this short form! We’ll review it shortly and let you know if you’ve been selected.
- Headquartered in
- Jean-Xavier Guinard, UCEAP Associate Vice Provost and Executive Director
- Telephone: (805) 893-4762
- Fax: (805) 893-2583
- Address: 6950 Hollister Avenue, Suite 200 Goleta, CA 93117-5823
Currently active in 36 countries with over 250 program options, UCEAP: Partners with top-ranked universities, institutes, and faculty around the globe Offers diverse and comprehensive programs of varied design, duration, and location Integrates courses taken abroad into degree requirements, allowing students graduate on time. The program incorporates UC financial aid and scholarships to provide equal access for all UC students and encourages students to explore diverse linguistic, cultural, and intellectual traditions in local settings.
UCEAP in China includes:
Beijing Normal University Program:
- Focuses on Chinese language and cultural studies in Beijing, with additional courses taught in English or Chinese in select fields.
International Summer School at Peking University:
- Join students from around the world in Beijing to explore the rich history, politics, society, culture, and language of China.
Peking University (semester program)
- Pursue Chinese language and cultural studies in Beijing, with the opportunity to take courses taught in Chinese or English in select fields.
- Offers courses with an emphasis on business, economics, and management in English, with a choice of select courses in other fields.
International Studies, Joint UC-Fudan University (JPIS)
- Examine dimensions of globalization and international studies in China and as part of its expansive relationships throughout the modern world.
MBA studies at Fudan University:
- English-taught MBA program that offers graduate course work in English with a Chinese perspective.
East Normal University:
- Study lower intermediate through advanced Chinese language in Shanghai, with activities and excursions to enhance your understanding of Chinese history and culture.
- 3 weeks, 3 days ago
- 1 year, 3 months ago
- 1 year, 6 months ago
- 1 year, 11 months ago
- 1 year, 11 months ago
- 2 years ago
Job postings from Project Pengyou’s jobs
Posted by Karisma Wilson
Posted by Brandon Johnson
Posted by Samantha Kwok
Upcoming China-related events.
Thursday, May 18
NY 100 Washington Street - New York, China Institute
posted by Guantao Xu
Wednesday, Apr 12
61 Dongsanhuan Middle Road, Shuangjing, Chaoyang District - Beijing, Renaissance Capital Hotel
9:00 am - 11:00 am
posted by Karisma Wilson