A three week immersion program designed to help introduce University of Nebraska-Lincoln students to Chinese culture. UNL students get to study at Xi’an Jiaotong University, converse with XJU students about cultural issues and travel to Beijing and other historical cities.
Looks like there are no Admins yet in this group!
Interested in becoming an admin?
Group Admin Application
Please fill out our short questionnaire to apply for admin privileges
As an Admin, you will be this group’s community builder! You will have the following privileges and responsibilities:
1. Appoint members who will post announcements/documents to the pinboard.
2. Edit information about the group.
3. Post/delegate members to post group updates/events, job opportunities, etc.
4. Keep the group engaged by posting fun and resourceful content!
5. View Group statistics to understand your group’s demographic makeup.
Thanks for filling out this short form! We’ll review it shortly and let you know if you’ve been selected.
- Headquartered in
- Xi'an and Beijing, China
- Ian Newman -- email@example.com
- Michelle Maas -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Students have the opportunity to learn about Chinese culture, history, language, calligraphy, and martial arts. They also spend time in both Xi'an and Beijing: two of the "Four Great Ancient Capitals" of China where they get to visit the Terra-Cotta Warriors, the Great Wall, the Forbidden City, the Olympics "Bird Nest," and more.
- 2 months ago
- 1 year, 4 months ago
- 1 year, 7 months ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years, 1 month ago
Job postings from Project Pengyou’s jobs
Posted by Cathrine Hansen
Posted by Sarah Lau
Posted by Samantha Kwok
Upcoming China-related events.
Sunday, Aug 27
Market Square, Knoxville, TN 37902 - Knoxville, Market Square
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
posted by Karisma Wilson
Thursday, May 18
NY 100 Washington Street - New York, China Institute
posted by Guantao Xu