USCET is unique among organizations involved in US-China relations in its focus on serving China’s scholars, professionals and future leaders with resources in concert with their own institutions. USCET projects build confidence, basic understanding and trust between China and the United States through support for American Studies, Media Education, and American Governance programs at China’s leading academic and policy institutions.
Looks like there are no Admins yet in this group!
Interested in becoming an admin?
Group Admin Application
Please fill out our short questionnaire to apply for admin privileges
As an Admin, you will be this group’s community builder! You will have the following privileges and responsibilities:
1. Appoint members who will post announcements/documents to the pinboard.
2. Edit information about the group.
3. Post/delegate members to post group updates/events, job opportunities, etc.
4. Keep the group engaged by posting fun and resourceful content!
5. View Group statistics to understand your group’s demographic makeup.
Thanks for filling out this short form! We’ll review it shortly and let you know if you’ve been selected.
- Headquartered in
- Washington DC
- Julia Chang Bloch, President
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 202-223-6070
- Fax: 202-223-6071
- Address: US-China Education Trust 2101 K Street, NW Second Floor Washington, DC 20037
- 1 month, 4 weeks ago
- 1 year, 4 months ago
- 1 year, 7 months ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years, 1 month ago
Job postings from Project Pengyou’s jobs
Posted by Cathrine Hansen
Posted by Sarah Lau
Posted by Samantha Kwok
Upcoming China-related events.
Sunday, Aug 27
Market Square, Knoxville, TN 37902 - Knoxville, Market Square
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
posted by Karisma Wilson
Thursday, May 18
NY 100 Washington Street - New York, China Institute
posted by Guantao Xu