For over 25 years, the Lauder Institute has been a pioneer in integrating management education with international studies and advanced language and cross-cultural proficiencies. Wharton-Lauder in China offers a summer immersion program in Beijing and Shanghai.
Looks like there are no Admins yet in this group!
Interested in becoming an admin?
Group Admin Application
Please fill out our short questionnaire to apply for admin privileges
As an Admin, you will be this group’s community builder! You will have the following privileges and responsibilities:
1. Appoint members who will post announcements/documents to the pinboard.
2. Edit information about the group.
3. Post/delegate members to post group updates/events, job opportunities, etc.
4. Keep the group engaged by posting fun and resourceful content!
5. View Group statistics to understand your group’s demographic makeup.
Thanks for filling out this short form! We’ll review it shortly and let you know if you’ve been selected.
- Headquartered in
- Dr. Chang-whei Theresa Jen
- - An MBA from the Wharton School or a JD from Penn Law
- - An MA in International Studies from the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Arts & Sciences
- - Advanced applied language study in one of nine languages: Arabic, Chinese(Mandarin), French, German, Hindi, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, or Spanish.
- - Two-month, in-country immersion programs
- - A summer project researching articles for the Lauder Global Business Insight Report
- - An MA research project/paper where students work in cross-language, research-oriented teams
- - A supportive global community of students, alumni, faculty, and corporate leaders Dedicated language faculty
Summer Immersion Program:
Students of the Chinese Language Program spend their summer in two principal cities in China – Beijing and Shanghai. Like other language tracks, the focus of the Chinese program is to perfect language use for formal and professional purposes. Students attend language classes and are exposed to the current economic and business landscape of China through professional meetings and seminars. This year, the students might also make a trip to Taipei, Taiwan.
- 2 months ago
- 1 year, 4 months ago
- 1 year, 7 months ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years, 1 month ago
Job postings from Project Pengyou’s jobs
Posted by Cathrine Hansen
Posted by Sarah Lau
Posted by Samantha Kwok
Upcoming China-related events.
Sunday, Aug 27
Market Square, Knoxville, TN 37902 - Knoxville, Market Square
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
posted by Karisma Wilson
Thursday, May 18
NY 100 Washington Street - New York, China Institute
posted by Guantao Xu