The Whitaker International Program sends emerging leaders in U.S. biomedical engineering (or bioengineering) overseas to undertake a self-designed project that will enhance their careers within the field. The goal of the program is to assist the development of professional leaders who are not only superb scientists, but who also will advance the profession through an international outlook. Along with supporting grant projects in an academic setting, the Whitaker International Program encourages grantees to engage in policy work and propose projects in an industry setting.
Looks like there are no Admins yet in this group!
Interested in becoming an admin?
Group Admin Application
Please fill out our short questionnaire to apply for admin privileges
As an Admin, you will be this group’s community builder! You will have the following privileges and responsibilities:
1. Appoint members who will post announcements/documents to the pinboard.
2. Edit information about the group.
3. Post/delegate members to post group updates/events, job opportunities, etc.
4. Keep the group engaged by posting fun and resourceful content!
5. View Group statistics to understand your group’s demographic makeup.
Thanks for filling out this short form! We’ll review it shortly and let you know if you’ve been selected.
- Headquartered in
- Sabeen Altaf Program Manager Science & Technology Programs
- +1 212.984.5442
- Have U.S. citizenship OR be a permanent legal resident of the U.S.
- Be in the field of biomedical engineering/bioengineering or a closely-related field (Chemical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with substantive interest and background in Biomedicine). *
- Be no more than 3 years from the receipt of your most recent degree, or be currently enrolled.
- Have language ability to carry out the proposed project in the host country at the time of departure.
Please visit the specific programs for detailed eligibility requirements.
The Whitaker International Program has 3 elements.
FOR 2014 THE PROGRAM WILL FUND:
- 2 months ago
- 1 year, 4 months ago
- 1 year, 7 months ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years, 1 month ago
Job postings from Project Pengyou’s jobs
Posted by Cathrine Hansen
Posted by Sarah Lau
Posted by Samantha Kwok
Upcoming China-related events.
Sunday, Aug 27
Market Square, Knoxville, TN 37902 - Knoxville, Market Square
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
posted by Karisma Wilson
Thursday, May 18
NY 100 Washington Street - New York, China Institute
posted by Guantao Xu