Community Operations Internship at DayDayUp
DayDayUp is a business community that connects Chinese and global innovators. We are dedicated to help Chinese companies understand and explore the world of international business, and at the same time, assist foreign companies to expand in China.
We help to ease the transition into new markets, integrating the company into localized business contexts. Using community-based operations and innovative spaces globally as a carrier, DayDayUp aims to spread efficient and reliable business interactions amongst innovators. By connecting MNCs, innovative startups and investor resources, we create an ecosystem of global innovations. This way, we not only help excellent startups grow, we also help to accelerate the procedure of the technology and science development.
As a member of the community management team, you will serve as a point of contact for our Sanlitun SOHO space members in order to ensure the quality of our community services. You will be also assisting the corporate relations director organizing events in order to promote our members’ companies and to help them understand different markets.
1. Space Operation
• Assist Community Manager in the day to day operations of DayDayUp Sanlitun SOHO space, and organizing events in order to promote our members’ companies and to help them understand different markets.
• Professional secretarial and administrative support,
• Providing IT support,
• In charge of keeping of our common and event space free of complaints
• Enhancing office sales by assisting on: office tour, welcoming and hosting customer’s client, holding an event for a customer,
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing calls,
• Mails and faxes handling regarding customer’s instructions,
• Maintenance all of our space equipment’s, getting problems resolved as quickly as possible,
• Purchase and management of office supplies.
2. Events Support
• Support planning and coordination of events and activities
• Ensure implementation of policies and practices
• Manage communications through media relations, social media etc. if necessary.
• Help build positive relations within the team and external parties, such as vendors, caterings, sponsors etc.
• Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
• Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (live streaming, presentations, audio etc.)
• Prepare paperwork and order and arrange materials for events/activities
• Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
• Customer service skills
• This position is only available for female candidate
• High Fluency in English + at least conversational Chinese
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Analytical approach to solving problems
• Pro-active and sense of initiative
• Must be able to commit 40 working hours per week
• Internship allowance (up to 3000RMB/month)
• International working environment
• Free event participation
• Strategic Location: 2201 Building C, Sanlitun SOHO, Chaoyang district, Beijing, China
If interested, please send your resume in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org and state clearly in your email the position title you are applying to.
Click here to read more: http://jingjobs.com/job/view/c2FtYW50aGFAamluZ2pvYnMuY29t/AWNtTJ7QhMSxkS2QUlv9