Digital Marketing Manager at 5miles
Founded in 2014 by Dr. Lucas Lu and headquartered in Dallas,TX, 5miles was created to address online marketplaces that are difficult to use, boring to look at, and flooded with spammers and sketchy users. We wanted to create a simple, visual, and trustworthy environment where users could trade goods with an easy tool: your cell phone. 5miles has made selling as easy as taking a picture, shopping as fun as browsing through Instagram and has made trading safer by keeping contact information private and encouraging user reviews.
1. We’re looking for someone who can develop a strong organic social strategy for both 5miles and CyberMiles, building smart and creative campaigns, managing the content calendar, and overseeing day-to-day content production and posting.
2. Who will support relevant campaigns and press, identify interesting customer stories through social listening, share social reports, and make smart and informed recommendations for content.
3. The Success will mean uncovering compelling local stories, developing strong social content and social programs that expand our audience, reach, engagement,
4. Who is curious and interested in innovation and new approaches to old methods; has a good sense of KOLs; and is a great writer.
1. Working Experience: 3-5 years of social media and content experience in a global team, preferably experience in advertising industry.
2. A strong creative background — we’re looking for great writers, creative directors, content producers, etc. who can create their own content.
3. A Project leader: Strategic and campaign planning experience. Mastery of social analytics, benchmarks, and campaign tracking [ability to develop social media long-term strategies, plan and manage campaigns, and create a range of content (editorial to photography to video) ]
4. Stay curious, stay hungry: A passion for storytelling, experimentation and new ideas; understanding of the interplay between the offline and online
5. Proactive and Independent: Have the attitude to make things happen, can initiate project and idea on his/her own.
6. Familiarity with US Market: As our consumer target is in the US.
7. Outstanding communication skills: Friendly, approachable, and understand clearly how to communicate clearly with different people from different backgrounds.
8. Adaptable to quick changes: Able to work under pressure and adapt quickly in different situations.
9. Comfortable working with numbers: Able to handle campaign budget and media plan to decide how much capital would go to branding and how much capital for performance.
10. Language skills: Fluent in both English and Chinese will be a plus. However, native English speakers will be prioritized.
11. Work hard, play ever harder: can live with a high-stress job.
Salary: RMB18k~30k/Month, depending on candidate’s qualifications.
Visa: We will not cover the cost of the application, but will assist with the process of the application.
Office hours & location: Monday-Friday 10am-7pm at Wangjing SoHo, occasionally there would midnight call with from the US team, due to the time differences between US & China.
Website: https://www.5milesapp.com/; cm.5miles.com
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com, CC: Maddy@jingjobs.com and state clearly in your email the position title you are applying to.