English Content Editor
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Editor to join Tencent QQ Music English content team in Shenzhen with a global focus on Dance music. You will identify and curate Dance music content and will play a key role in curating the Dance music experience at QQ Music. You demonstrate a real passion for performance-oriented analytics and have your ear to the ground in the Dance music community.
What you’ll do
- Play a senior editorial role in QQ Music’s music culture strategy for Dance music
- Identify and substantiate content hypotheses
- You will curate for a large number of Dance music playlists
- You will present and follow up on strategic and creative projects and bets
- Analyze analytics and performance indicators of your own work.
- Work closely with the Head Of Editorial Team as well as other cross-functional teams, to progress towards various content objectives
- Work from our office in Shenzhen
Who you are
- You have 5+ years of experience in the music industry, programming Dance music for TV, radio, or other media networks, where connecting and serving audiences with artists, creators, and music in today’s music landscape has been an integral part of your job and missions
- You have a deep knowledge of Dance music and culture
- You possess a flawless level of written and spoken English, basic Chinese is preferred and you’re also able to demonstrate a deep understanding of QQ Music
- You are able to lean on a good reputation and a strong network within the Dance music industry, particularly in China
- You care about attention to detail and organization, have a team spirit, strong work ethic, and a friendly, warm attitude
- You have a story that demonstrates your real passion for Dance music that you can tell us about!