Government Affairs Project Manager | Tesla
by Jenna Ludwig
on February 8th, 2018
Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy through increasingly affordable electric vehicles in addition to renewable energy generation and storage. California-based Tesla is committed to be the best-in-class in safety, performance, and reliability in all Tesla cars, and there are currently over 180,000 Model S and Model X vehicles on the road worldwide. To achieve a sustainable energy future, Tesla also created infinitely scalable energy products: Powerwall, Powerpack and solar roof. As the world’s only vertically integrated energy company, Tesla continues to innovate, scale and reduce the costs of commercial and grid-scale systems, with the goal of ultimately getting us to 100% renewable energy grids.
- Monitoring policy making, legislative and regulative activities of central government and local governmental entities.
- Collecting and tracking relevant laws and regulations and providing report to Head of Government Affairs.
- Timely researching for information of government supporting subsidy policies related with EV industry releasing by government.
- Assisting Head of Government Affairs for related issues for new cities/market entries, including the local government meeting arrangement and relationship building etc.
- Organizing and/ or participating in key government affairs including meetings between senior management and government officials, courteous visits, business negotiations, government-organizing meetings & seminars, events, ceremonies, etc. Prepare related documents and reports materials as needed
- Managing ongoing government affaires related projects
- Other Responsibilities: Perform other related duties as assigned, based on the business need.
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- Experience in leading government affaires related projects; Able to deal with multiple tasks and understanding the priority based on business needs;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, in both English and mandarin.
- Good intelligence, search and analysis skills;
- Mature individual with very good interpersonal skills and good team spirit.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Willing to take pressures
How to Apply
Please visit this website for more information and to apply: https://www.tesla.com/careers/search#/filter/?region=1