International HR Associate
Are you motivated, outgoing and good at working in a team? We have positions open in our International HR & Corporate Services team in both our Shanghai and Beijing offices.
CSOFT is looking for candidates with good interpersonal, organization and communication skills who can operate in both English and Chinese.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• HR recruitment and vetting of international staff
• International staff on-boarding, compensation and benefit package design
• Analyzing training needs in conjunction with specific department managers
• Training and development program design, measurement, and oversight of ongoing improvement
• Event planning and management of both internal and external events
• Supporting the organization of ordering, production and purchasing of corporate marketing gifts as well as playing a supporting role in responsibility for inventories
• Supporting office management, including being a member of our front desk team responsible for client visits and day-to-day running of office reception
• Pro-active, can-do attitude. You should be someone who is outgoing and willing to take the initiative, explore new avenues and create new opportunities
• Native English skills
• You should be a team player who is good at problem solving
• Strong communication skills are a must for this position
• Applicants must be familiar with all Office tools and data base management
• Both Chinese natives and English native speakers may apply, but a working proficiency in both languages is a must
• Bachelor’s Degree or above (or currently studying)
• Experience working as part of a team in an international environment
If you are interested in further information send your CV and cover letter to Alma Gomez at email@example.com
To learn more about CSOFT, our business, vision, people, and available opportunities, please visit our website at http://www.csoftintl.com.