Marketing Manager at OneWorld Properties
OneWorld Properties is a Florida-based full-service real estate brokerage created by Peggy Fucci in 2008, offering elite services for luxury properties and integrated sales and marketing for residential development projects. With nearly 20 years of experience working with prestigious U.S. real estate developers as the exclusive sales and marketing partner, OneWorld Properties successfully closed over 2,500 units, totaling over $3 billion in residential sales. Emphasizing a culture of teamwork and collaborative thinking among all of our agents and staff, we nurture strong relationships with local brokers and international communities to set ourselves apart in such a dynamic marketplace.
The company’s goal is to offer the best-in-class real estate projects and investment opportunities to the global market. No matter where you are in the world, you will have access to OneWorld Properties’ sales executives and developers in the U.S. Clients are empowered with accurate state of the market analysis and the economic factors driving it. Additionally, clients are guided throughout each step of the purchasing process, as well as, property management, financing, and other related services.
– Overall goal is to establish a firm brand for OneWorld Properties in China by standardizing our visual identity, creating content, centralizing the organization of various offline marketing events, etc.
– Manage and create content for Official Wechat account
– Graphic design work for brochures, wechat posters, etc.
– Oversee the organization of weekly offline property events and seminars
– Thoughtful contributions to marketing strategy of the company
– Growth opportunities as the company increases staff
– Online and Offline marketing responsibilities
– Native Chinese
– Fluent English skills preferred
– Bachelor degree or above
– Event management and copywriting experience
– Expertise in Photoshop/InDesign
– Photography/videography skills are a plus
– Self-motivated, organized, and ability to work independently
– 2+ years of working experience in a related field in a marketing role.
Candidates must be able to do sales in Chinese.
If interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and state clearly in the email the position title you are applying for.