Portuguese Content Writer
CSOFT’s Globalization Department is looking for talented writers to work on projects for major Chinese technology companies.The ideal candidate must be a native Portuguese speaker, comfortable with explaining complex concepts in simple language, and ready to take on deadline-driven projects. The position will also require you to participate in marketing related research and content writing for the Portuguese speaking market. This position will require simultaneous work on different types of documentation for different products, so organization and versatility are a must.
- -Proofreading legacy content for clarity and usability
- -Translation into Portuguese
- -Developing and editing content
- -Market and product research
- -Frequent communication with a diverse map of stakeholders
- -Information design, focusing on intuitive structure for a variety of different formats
- -Support proposal development and other client-facing documentation
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Linguistic, Journalism, Communication, Marketing or relevant experience
- Native Portuguese speaker, with a strong grasp of grammar and controlled language
- Good command of English, Chinese is a plus
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to strictly abide by style guides and write for a specific audience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- 1-2 years of technical writing experience (in-house or agency are both okay)
- Strong understanding of IT, Telecom, and/or Consumer Appliance industries
This position may occasionally require travel within mainland China.
If you are interested in further information send your CV and cover letter to Alma Gomez at email@example.com
To learn more about CSOFT, our business, vision, people, and available opportunities, please visit our website at http://www.csoftintl.com.