Program Advisor and Sales Support at LTL Mandarin School
Salary Range: RMB 10k-20k/month – base salary + commission
Who we are
LTL is one of China’s leading private language schools, with operations in Beijing, Shanghai and Chengde. We focus on teaching Mandarin through Chinese language immersion, living with homestay families, intensive small group classes and get students to really experience China and not just some expat bubble.
With 10 years of history – in China that is very long! – we are also very established, can deliver results (we can get students from 0 to HSK 6 in less than a year) and are growing.
LTL is foreign owned and managed, but while we speak more than a dozen languages, Mandarin and English are both used for office communications. Learn more about us on www.livethelanguage.cn
To grow a little bit more, we are looking for a young, motivated and dynamic China enthusiast to join LTL Mandarin School in Beijing as a Student Advisor.
Whom we are looking for
1. A language enthusiast!
2. A foreign national who knows what it is like to come to a country as different as China and the challenges that come with settling into this culture and learning Mandarin
3. A native or near native level English speaker
4. Any other languages are an asset!
5. At least HSK level 3 Mandarin (we will help you to get it up to business level)
6. A good communicator, team player and highly motivated (over time can occur for this position)
7. A sociable person who gets on well with our students, enjoys showing this country and explain learning Chinese to them
What you will do
1. Help people to learn Mandarin
2. Co-ordinate the program organization with the rest of the team
3. Support students once they are in Beijing with
4. Participate and organize social events for students in Beijing
5. Explain and sell our programs to customers who contacted us via email or our website.
6. Issue invoices and document communication
7. Support online marketing activities according to your interests and abilities (video, copy writing, social media etc.)
What you will get
1. The opportunity to grow and build a career in China
2. Work in a friendly and supportive school environment
3. The opportunity to improve your Chinese (1.5 hours of free classes per week and the opportunity to work and speak with Chinese teachers all day)
4. Base salary plus attractive commission
5. Fully legal work (residence permit) visa
6. International Health Insurance