We accelerate innovation across five platforms-vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations-that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs. Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
China Program focuses on bringing more effective and affordable health products to the public market in developing countries. We collaborate closely with our partners to reach that goal.
• Facilitate discussions with partners and internal teams to define needs and design work plans.
• Work with internal teams, partners and collaborators to implement joint activities based on a defined strategy and the work plan.
• Coordinate and participate in PATH arranged QMS/GMP audits to partners.
• Identify and inform internal team of gaps, and contribute to solutions.
• Organize meetings, conference calls and maintain records.
• Other tasks as assigned by performance leader.
Required skills and experience:
• Must be fluent in English and Chinese.
• Excellent in both English and Chinese writing.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• 3-5 years’ experience in a coordination role in any project to implement annual work plans, communicate internally and externally to set up meetings, prepare documents (agendas, minutes, reports) and join on-site Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) audits to provide translational support.
• Bachelor degree, public health, biology or chemical field preferred.
• Background in pharmaceutical industry or public health preferred.
• Ability to travel up to 50%.
Must have legal authorization to work in China.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
For a full job description and to apply online, please access via this link: http://bit.ly/2xunZgO
Visit the PATH website (www.path.org) then go to (Resources/Jobs/Job listings/Asia/ Project Management).
Deadline for applications: October 2, 2017.