Public Policy and Government Affairs | LinkedIn China
by Sophie Cheung
on July 16th, 2018
As part of LinkedIn China Public Policy and Government Affairs team, you will be LinkedIn’s representative in the region, actively engaging in public policy issues, building government relationships, and developing and promoting programs that bring to life how LinkedIn helps to create economic opportunity in China.
You will represent LinkedIn externally with government officials, regulators, and other stakeholders, as well as manage our China policy, government relationships, and economic opportunity initiatives. You will also work with a cross-functional team of LinkedIn employees in China as well as with leaders across to the company to promote LinkedIn’s work and develop and maintain relationships with government officials and other relevant stakeholders with the goals of benefiting our members and helping to accomplish our mission and vision in China.
- Engage in developing a public policy, government affairs, and economic opportunity strategy that enables LinkedIn to pursue its vision, mission, and business strategy in China.
- In partnership with China and global team, become a LinkedIn ambassador and build positive relationships with key China government officials and other relevant stakeholders.
- Become a member of the prestigious LinkedIn Economic Graph Team, initiate and lead EG project in China market. Engage proactively with policymakers and influencers to highlight LinkedIn’s impact on China’s economy, our research and civic engagement projects designed to help create economic opportunity in China, and LinkedIn’s vision of creating economic opportunity for China’s and the global workforce.
- Actively monitor relevant legislation and regulation in China and formulate strategies to help shape positive outcomes.
- Communicate effectively with regional and corporate management of LinkedIn on China public policy and government affairs issues.
- Work closely with LinkedIn’s global and regional teams to ensure consistency, coordination, and effectiveness in achieving our China public policy and government affairs goals.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong written and oral communications skills with a talent for simplifying complex issues
- Significant and broad experience in the China public policy space, preferably with a focus on technology or workforce development issues
- Demonstrated ability to operate and succeed in multiple and diverse policy environments
- Demonstrated ability to partner and collaborate across a multinational organization
- Connections with government agencies is a strong plus (including but not limited to CAC, MIIT, MPS, MSS, SART, SAMS, NDRC, MOFCOM, MOF, MOE, MOT, etc.)
How to Apply
Apply at: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/636216329/