: Nov 29, 2018, 4:48:08 PM
Responsible for sales booking, building and managing customer relationships and promotion of company’s image and products.
1. Generate bookings for the responsible products in order to meet the assigned booking target.
2. Cultivate, build and maintain relationships with customers.
3. Provide the company with information on the market and competitions. Generate projects lists and forecasts.
4. Alert the company on threats and opportunities.
5. Coordinate sales pursuit with sales engineers in the other offices and SBU’s.
6. Coordinate with the Product Line Managers on developing market strategy and exercising discount schemes.
7. Authorized to issue quotes; quotes with a greater value will require a senior sales engineer or sales supervisor’s signature.
8. Responsible for product sales goals for the assigned territories / industries / accounts, per the assigned booking targets set at the start of the FY.
9. Interaction with EPM supervisory and mid-level management and other world sales and marketing management.
10. Substantial interaction with customers at all levels.
11. Provide all necessary information for the inside sales engineer to summarize the monthly sales administration reports.
1. Bachelor degree in instruments, process control or oil & gas engineering.
2. At least 2 years’ experience in Process Control or Instrumentation environment in oil & gas distribution industry.
3. Strong written and communication skills in both English and Chinese.
4. Mask automation instrumentation operation principle.
5. Must have strong communications skills, both verbal and written.
6. Team player willing to perform any duties to provide exceptional services to exceed customer expectations.
7. Outgoing, sociable and independent.
8. Work knowledge of computers.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.