Sales Manager at OneWorld Properties
OneWorld Properties is a Florida-based full-service real estate brokerage created by Peggy Fucci in 2008, offering elite services for luxury properties and integrated sales and marketing for residential development projects. With nearly 20 years of experience working with prestigious U.S. real estate developers as the exclusive sales and marketing partner, OneWorld Properties successfully closed over 2,500 units, totaling over $3 billion in residential sales. Emphasizing a culture of teamwork and collaborative thinking among all of our agents and staff, we nurture strong relationships with local brokers and international communities to set ourselves apart in such a dynamic marketplace.
The company’s goal is to offer the best-in-class real estate projects and investment opportunities to the global market. No matter where you are in the world, you will have access to OneWorld Properties’ sales executives and developers in the U.S. Clients are empowered with accurate state of the market analysis and the economic factors driving it. Additionally, clients are guided throughout each step of the purchasing process, as well as, property management, financing, and other related services.
– Manage the China sales and promotion of a US-based real estate investment fund. The fund will be sold in a business-to-business style, where OneWorld will pay commission to channels who sell the product to their clients (OneWorld acts as the wholesaler).
– Educate clients on US real estate, US financial markets, and our property fund.
– Build a strong network of channel partners who are willing to sell the fund: wealth management companies, family offices, real estate companies, investment groups, etc.
– Educate channel partners on how to sell and promote the fund
– Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
– Growth opportunities as the company increases staff
– Bilingual Chinese / English (spoken and written)
– Bachelor degree or above
– More than one year of relevant working experience in financial sales (banks, wealth management, private equity, financial services, etc.)
– Self-motivated, organized, and ability to work independently
– Public speaking / presentation skills
– Strong negotiation skills
– Prior travel / living / studying experience in the USA is a plus
Candidates must be able to do sales in Chinese.
If interested, please send your CV to email@example.com and state clearly in the email the position title you are applying for.