Travel and Lifestyle Service Position | American Express
by Sophie Cheung
on June 13th, 2018
The real deal on American Express
Talk to our people and youll find out what were really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions youll hear. Its our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if youre ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
Imagine working for a company that gives you respect, recognizes your achievements and supports your efforts to succeed. Imagine working for a company that helps you grow, that challenges you at work but allows for the fact that work is only one aspect of your life. Imagine working for a company like American Express.
At American Express, service has been at the core of our company for more than 160 years. We serve customers, not transactions. We view every interaction as an opportunity to deepen relationships with our customers. Our front line employees are at the very heart of driving our mission of becoming the world’s most respected service brand – one call at a time.
- Build and maintain good relationship with premium customer, internal stakeholders, deliver personalized customer experience
- Increase revenues (i.e. sales volume and sales yield) generated by the portfolio
- Improve share of travel wallet for the portfolio
- Improve the ratio of complaints / compliments for the portfolio and generate positive feedback.
- This position will be responsible for handling Premium card travel services, which includes hotel and air booking, fare quotation and VISA/travel related arrangements.
- Be able to resolve issues that may arise with card members with a sense of urgency with proper supervision.
- Commitment to high quality customer service by ensuring response to calls and emails are in a timely and professional manner.
- Work closely with the outsourced suppliers to ensure complete and accurate processing of travel documents, as well as following the processes and procedures in place. This include billing the correct amount to the correct account, claiming of correct commission / documentation fees, accurate quotation / issuance of Airline Privilege deals and managing daily booking system queues.
- You will be handling enquiries from customers expecting a variety of Concierge and Lifestyle services such as fine dining recommendations, theatre & concert tickets, sporting events, personal shopping and other exclusive offerings.
- An excellent knowledge of luxury brands and experiences coupled with a desire to keep up-to-date on the latest developments within the concierge industry will be essential.
- In return for your expertise, we can provide you with industry leading training such as familiarization visits to top restaurants and events. We actively encourage your personal development so if you wish to grow your career in an organization with strong customer commitment, we will support you to make this a reality in addition to providing long-term career path options.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
How to Apply
Apply at: https://jobs.americanexpress.com/jobs/18000907/Travel-and-Lifestyle-Service?lang=en-us&src=JB-10760