- Kassia Karras / 梅小月
- Current City
- Johns Creek, GA
- Other/Not Classified
- Citizen of
- United States
- Personal Summary
- My life story in a nutshell: I'm a mix of Chinese, Greek, and Cherokee. Shortly after I was born in Atlanta, I moved to China. I lived in Hong Kong and Beijing for a total of 14 years. I can't think of a better place to have grown up. I'm 17 and am now living in Atlanta (trying to assimilate back into American culture). My different cultures are a big part of how I identify myself, they have enabled me to obtain a much more cosmopolitan and worldly perspective on the world than most people my age. I am very grateful to have come from such a diverse background.
- China Program
- International School of Beijing (2015)
- We\'ll See
- High School
- Northview High School (2018)
- Other links
- Cities lived in the US
- Atlanta, GA (2015/07 - Current)
- Cities lived in China
- Beijing (2002/11 - 2015/06)
- Hong Kong (2001/12 - 2002/12)
Work Experience ( < 1 year of work experience)
- Graphic Designer at International School of Beijing
- China Related?
- Architectural and Design Services
- I did various graphic design projects for clubs and organizations in my school. I primarily used Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere. I also do illustration and painting commissions on the side.