EVENT: Women and China, A SupChina Forum to Discuss How Women are Shaping the Rising Global Power
On Thursday, May 18, The China Institute in New York City will host a SupChina forum to discuss how women are shaping China as a rising global power.
FORUM SPEAKER LIST:
- Carrie McCabe, Managing Director of PAAMCO
- Wendy Cai Lee, Founder & CEO of Oenus Capital
- Yifei Li, Chairwoman of Man Group / China
- Sheryl WuDunn, Pulitzer Prized Author, ex-Goldman executive
- Lanlan Zhang, Vice Chairman of CICC US Securities, Inc.
- Rebecca Liao, VP of Business Development and Strategy / Skuchain
- Anne Myong, CFO / Walmart E-commerce
- Virginia Tan, President of Lean in China
- Jeannette M. Wing, Corporate Vice President of Microsoft Research
- Mei Fong, Pulitzer Prize-winning author
- Virginia Kamsky, CEO of Kamsky Associates
- Jenny Ming, CEO of Charlotte Russe
- Linda Wong, President of Yihai Group
- Ting Li, CEO of Yunfeng Financial Group
- Mable Chan, CEO of China Personified
- Yue Sai Kan, Entrepreneur and TV Host
- Chen Man, Top China Fashion Photographer
- Janet Yang, Movie producer, Joy Luck Club
- Mei Zhang, CEO of WildChina
PROJECT PENGYOU EXCLUSIVE TICKETS:
Regular ticket prices start at $250, however Project Pengyou is pleased to be able to offer a limited number of specially discounted tickets for our community members. Send an email to email@example.com before May 10 to reserve your exclusive 50% discount!
With so many amazing speakers and leaders, this event is sure to both inform and inspire! Visit the Women & China event page for more information.
SupChina Inc. is a new media company founded in 2016 and based in New York with contributors across the globe. The company’s mission is to inform, educate, entertain, and engage English speakers about the country that is reshaping the world. SupChina produces a website, SupChina.com, mobile apps for Android and iOS, and the Sinica Podcast on current affairs in China.
China Institute has long played a key role in fostering appreciation and exchange between the US and China for 90 years, including receiving Chinese President Xi Jinping on his first official US visit in Fall 2015. This event further amplifies China Institute’s role as a convener of influential individuals and organizations on China. China Institute advances a deeper understanding of China through programs in education, culture, business and art with the belief that cross-cultural understanding strengthens our global community.