Business Networking in Chinese (欢迎讲中文的朋友）| US-China Bilateral Entrepreneurship Club
When and Where
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
620 Jones, San Francisco, CA 94102
***Please RSVP*** If you speak Chinese and you are interested in China-related business projects, join us and make some friends.
China-US Bilateral Entrepreneurship Club is a networking and social club for entrepreneurs, pre-entrepreneurs, investors and technologists who are interested in the Chinese market or business opportunities from the opening-up of China and increased cultural, technological and business interaction between China the the United States. This group welcomes everyone that has an interest in these topics.
Types of Upcoming Events and Topics:
- Discussions on various topics on China and international businesses between China/US.
- Business pitches from entrepreneurs to investors. Business Plan critique.
- Movie/Documentary Screening.
- Business Etiquette in China and the USA compared.
- Business Mandarin classes for members learning Chinese as their second language.
- Business English classes for native Chinese members.
- Group learning trip to China.
- Dim Sum and other social events.
topics: US startup penetration in China. Chinese start-up penetration in the US. Surging trend in China on travel-abroad, study-aboard, invest-abroad, international immigration, and more.