When and Where
7:30 am-9:30 am
Lipscomb University's Spark Downtown Nashville Campus
147 Fourth Avenue North
Does your company do business with China? Do you have questions about China intellectual property protection, sourcing from China, or establishing an entity in China? Would you like to hear from a key Hong Kong government representative on doing business with Hong Kong? Would you like to ask questions of another Nashville-area company that has entered the China market? At our China Business Experts Roundtable, China business experts from Tennessee, Chicago, Charlotte, and California will be on hand to answer your questions and share their experiences in a casual environment.
Our experts include:
- Andy Borchers, Professor of Management and Associate Dean for Undergraduate Programs in the Lipscomb University College of Business (Moderator)
- Winchell Cheung, Director – MidWest for Hong Kong Trade Development Council
- Brian Swanner, Vice President of Customer Service for Damco freight forwarding company
- Tom Forsythe, Executive Vice President for Kyzen, an environmentally friendly cleaning technology company
- John Scannapieco, Shareholder and Co-Leader of Global Business Team at Baker Donelson law firm
- Andrew Wilson, Director of US for Intrepid Sourcing
Tickets: $30 for TN-China Network members; $40 for non-members
Hot breakfast will be provided.
To register: http://tnchinanetwork.org/event/china-business-experts-roundtable-nashville/