When and Where
6:45 pm-9:30 pm
9/F JingChao Building, #5 Nongzhanguannanlu
JingJobs Presents: New Year, New Career: How to Prepare for a Career Change in 2019
With the new year comes a wave of motivation, reflection and often a desire to mix things up. If you are feeling like you need a change in career direction, you’ve reached your full potential or you want to try and add some new tools to your skill set – a new job could be the solution. A new year is a great time to set new goals and start new journeys.
Are you looking for assistance in preparing for your next big career move or your first professional role? JingJobs will hold a workshop to help navigate the ever-changing environment and job market.
We have invited 3 experienced speakers to cover topics ranging from:
- Career trends: which changes jobseekers should expect in 2019;
- When is the best time to plan your career change;
- 5 common job hunting mistakes and how to avoid them;
- CV and cover letter advice;
- Successful interviews: how to amaze your interviewers;
- How to use LinkedIn and networking events to your advantage;
- How to be competitive in the China/Asian market, to set yourself apart and stand out from other applicants.
Eventbank Link: Sign up here!