On January 1st, 2011, China Central Television announced the start of a new service – CCTV+. It serves as a platform for CCTV to upload clean and logo-free video news materials to broadcasters around the world.
CCTV+ has also established good cooperation with APTN and Reuters, through which we upload our video footages to their database for the use of broadcasters worldwide. Until 31st July 2013, video footages provided by CCTV+ have been used for more than 700,000 times by over 1500 broadcasters worldwide, coming with articles and shotlists written in English, Arabic, French, Russian and Spanish. News content is divided into three main categories to provide a variety of news materials: China, World and Features.
CCTV+ has also been providing live CCTV video news signals to broadcasters around the globe since October 2011.
1) Timely polish and edit news script before submitting it to be finalized
2) Provide regular summary and comments on subeditors’ work
3) Annual pay will depend on academic background and occupational history
4) Other work assigned by leader
1) Age between 25 – 60, in good health
2) Clean criminal records both in China and home country.
3) Native speaker or with similar level；Bachelor degree or above. Journalism,Social Science, Language, Broadcasting major preferred.
4) Living in Beijing during employment
5) Experienced journalists more desirable
6) Chinese-reading and speaking proficiency (basic or above) more preferable
7) Abiding by the Chinese law; observing professional ethics; following the regulations of CCTV News Content.