Salary Range is 10,000-15,000/month
Life at CityWise Property Solutions.
We are rapidly growing and work around-the-clock to provide the best relocation & housing solutions for expatriates living in China. Our employees enjoy an open, collaborative work environment and end each day knowing that they have made a significant impact on the lives of our customers.
We are proud of being a leader in the relocation industry. Our diverse, spirited, and well-organized team loves working in a fast-paced environment and providing exceptional customer service. If you are looking for a career that allows you to have fun while serving others and provides an excellent benefits package, look no further!
1. CityWise Property Solutions has an immediate need for a full-time Relocation Specialist, who is customer focused and results-oriented, to join our Relocation team based in Beijing.
2. Candidate will be responsible for the proper placement and tracking of referrals.
3. Must be able to successfully communicate and consult with real estate agents, customers, and HR department contacts to understand client needs and effectively support our client.
4. Must enjoy helping others and be empathetic, a good problem-solver, as well as detail-oriented, persistent and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
5. Candidate must be fluent in German and English and possess excellent phone, follow-up and organizational skills.
6. Previous Real Estate or relocation experience is a plus.
Daily Functions of this Position:
1. Assessing housing needs and relocation needs for our clients. 2. Coordinating with all parties (Client / HR department / Real estate agent / Customer support team) to ensure total client satisfaction and best customer experience.
3. Working with property management/landlords and customers to resolve any issues following a move-in.
4. Participate in some marketing and Business development activities.
5. Arranging guided tour of international hospital Schools and Beijing Chaoyang / Shunyi District.
Basic Knowledge and Skills:
1. 1-2 years customer service background with strong customer service skills.
2. Experience in real estate or real estate management industry or relocation is a plus. Must be detailed, task orientated, energetic, and self-motivated.
3. Able to communicate clearly, concisely, and confidently, including telephone communication.
4. Shows understanding of basic relocation and emergency housing principles.
5. Proficient in Microsoft Office Products.
6. Native German speakers.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and state the position you are applying for.
To learn more about this position, please click here