Junior Business Development Associate
Global Career Path
Location: San Mateo, CA, USA
GCP (Global Career Path, Inc.) bears the mission to inspire and empower professionals to pursue meaningful careers. We provide career consultation services to exceptional talents and place them into companies that will have a global and societal impact. We specialize in providing high-end talent recruiting and HR consulting services between the United States and China to help businesses succeed in recruiting the right talents. Our clients include top-notch Chinese technology firms and three pieces of our business lines:
Recruiting events in Silicon Valley. Local Silicon Valley recruiting services
* Cross-border technology talents recruiting.
We are looking for a Junior Business Development Associate to join us for this effort (to be based in San Mateo, USA).
This junior business development associate is expected to be working with our team based in Silicon Valley to engage with clients in high tech industry. You will be working with a small team with an open culture to speak with potential clients who have recruiting needs in Silicon Valley. We are a big believer that self-motivation is the key to success. Tell us what your career dream is and let’s talk to see if we could work with you on that goal together. We do want you to work for us, but we’d like you to work for yourself more!
Your responsibilities include:
• Developing and growing our client base: Use your proven business development and/or technical background to develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for full time recruiting or executive search solutions
• Facilitate and participate in key initiatives and projects with recruiting team, stakeholders and hiring partners
• Responsible for solidifying GCP’s presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
• A Bachelor’s degree required.
• 1+ years of experience working in executive search, recruitment or HR consulting realm preferred.
• Successful candidates will have excellent business development, recruiting, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
• Demonstrated track record of acquiring new clients and building relationships with clients.
• Fluent English and some Chinese skills needed.
• Be interested in / familiar with Internet companies and ecosystem in China as well as in the Silicon Valley