VIPKID – Teacher L&D Expert
Full Time, office based, not remote.
VIPKID is one of China’s leading and largest education tech companies, with a focus on being an online learning service provider, bringing quality English education for elementary school children aged 4-12. VIPKID combines the quality of top American online content providers with one-on-one classes with a native English speaking teacher – all from the comfort of the student’s home.
VIPKID’s Learning and Development Team for Teacher Training is currently in need of a Teaching Resource Development Expert. The main goal is to develop effective and innovative ways to train VIPKID’s online remote teachers and encourage their growth and learning of different English courses and curriculum.
- Create and develop training materials and curriculum structure to encourage teacher training development
- Edit and improve existing training materials
- HMH/ESL project launch, tracking, analysis and updates
- Effective cross-department communication
- Cooperating with teaching department to optimize results and complete various assignments
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- Preferably a major in English/English education/education management
- 2 years or above ESOL teaching work experience or 1 year or above teaching training working experience
- 1 year or above team management experience
- Able to design logical teaching curriculum and methods, able to effectively communicate new teacher training material to the targeted audience
- Native English Speaker and familiar with international curriculum
- TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate holder
Competitive salary with benefits, position starts ASAP. Send your CV to email@example.com to apply.