The College Board launched the Chinese Language and Culture Initiatives to help support the growth of Chinese education in U.S. schools and to build a solid foundation for the AP® Chinese program. College Board offers programs to serve schools, administrators and teachers.
Looks like there are no Admins yet in this group!
Interested in becoming an admin?
Group Admin Application
Please fill out our short questionnaire to apply for admin privileges
As an Admin, you will be this group’s community builder! You will have the following privileges and responsibilities:
1. Appoint members who will post announcements/documents to the pinboard.
2. Edit information about the group.
3. Post/delegate members to post group updates/events, job opportunities, etc.
4. Keep the group engaged by posting fun and resourceful content!
5. View Group statistics to understand your group’s demographic makeup.
Thanks for filling out this short form! We’ll review it shortly and let you know if you’ve been selected.
- Headquartered in
- New York, NY
- Robert A. Davis, Jr., Executive Director
- National Office Address: Chinese Language and Culture Initiatives, The College Board, 45 Columbus Avenue, New York, New York 10023
- Phone: (212) 520-8650
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Midwest Regional Office Address: Chinese Language & Culture Initiatives, The College Board, 8700 W Bryn Mawr, Suite 900N, Chicago, IL 60631
Join school and district leaders for a one-week educational tour to China. During this program, you will visit schools, meet Chinese educators and students and participate in partnership-building activities. Learn about best practices, gather resources, experience Chinese culture and more.
Confucius Institutes and Classrooms Program (CICC)
Join the CICC program and receive support to expand and enhance your Chinese language and culture program. The program provides grant funding, educational resources, guidance on best practices and professional development opportunities. Through its flexible model, it addresses the needs of institutions ranging from large districts to individual schools.
Chinese Guest Teacher and Trainee Program
Bring native speakers and authentic cultural resources to your school and community. Through this program, you can host an experienced language teacher from China for one to three years, or enrich cultural activities in your classrooms with a teacher trainee. The Chinese Guest Teacher and Trainee Program allows U.S. accredited K-12 schools and districts to start or expand Chinese programs efficiently and affordably.
- 1 month, 4 weeks ago
- 1 year, 4 months ago
- 1 year, 7 months ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years, 1 month ago
Job postings from Project Pengyou’s jobs
Posted by Cathrine Hansen
Posted by Sarah Lau
Posted by Samantha Kwok
Upcoming China-related events.
Sunday, Aug 27
Market Square, Knoxville, TN 37902 - Knoxville, Market Square
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
posted by Karisma Wilson
Thursday, May 18
NY 100 Washington Street - New York, China Institute
posted by Guantao Xu