Mind Over Mandarin (M.O.M.) is your guide into modern China to Study, Teach, Intern, Tour. We are located in Shenzhen, south China and have helped high school students, college students, recent graduates, young professionals, and executive MBA students to better understand Chinese language, culture, and network.
Looks like there are no Admins yet in this group!
Interested in becoming an admin?
Group Admin Application
Please fill out our short questionnaire to apply for admin privileges
As an Admin, you will be this group’s community builder! You will have the following privileges and responsibilities:
1. Appoint members who will post announcements/documents to the pinboard.
2. Edit information about the group.
3. Post/delegate members to post group updates/events, job opportunities, etc.
4. Keep the group engaged by posting fun and resourceful content!
5. View Group statistics to understand your group’s demographic makeup.
Thanks for filling out this short form! We’ll review it shortly and let you know if you’ve been selected.
- Headquartered in
- Hong Kong
- Tim Tu, Owner
- Unit 1202, 12/F, Oriental Centre 67-71 Chatham Rd., Tsim Sha Tsui Kowloon, Hong Kong
- US: +1 4248883810
- China: +86 13560775477
M.O.M’s comprehensive study abroad service packages allow for you to effectively learn or improve your Mandarin, explore Asia, and gain valuable experience in what will soon be the world’s largest economic power. Whether your goal is exploration, education, or getting a foothold for your career as an international businessman we have a solution that fits your needs!
All of our services packages deliver the following
- Chinese language and culture courses taught by an accredited university
- Housing that feels like home and is conveniently located
- Travel Health Insurance to cover you just in case
- Preparation guides to help you plan your semester-long journey
- Local hosts and survival kits to help you thrive away from home
- Greater China excursion opportunities and vocational exposure
- 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- 3 months, 3 weeks ago
- 1 year, 6 months ago
- 1 year, 9 months ago
- 2 years, 2 months ago
- 2 years, 2 months ago
- 2 years, 3 months ago
Job postings from Project Pengyou’s jobs
Posted by Dinesh Thatti
Posted by Rochelle Yang
Posted by Jia Wei Teo
Upcoming China-related events.
Friday, Oct 20
3607 Trousdale Pkwy - Los Angeles, USC Tutor Campus Center, Grand Ballroom
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
posted by Rochelle Yang
Sunday, Aug 27
Market Square, Knoxville, TN 37902 - Knoxville, Market Square
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
posted by Karisma Wilson