The A. R. Sanchez Jr. School of Business will offer a two and a half week study abroad program in China. Course work will focus on Global Supply Chain and Outsourcing (undergraduate/graduate) and is taught by Dr. Haibo Wang, Associate Professor.
While in China, students will have a combination of lectures and field excursions to enhance their understanding of global supply chain in China. Field excursions include visits to the Hong Kong Science and Technology Development Center, Hong Kong Finance District, Shenzhen stock exchange, Agriculture Bank of China, Midea Group, Nissan and BMW factories, various universities and other interesting sites.
Looks like there are no Admins yet in this group!
Interested in becoming an admin?
Group Admin Application
Please fill out our short questionnaire to apply for admin privileges
As an Admin, you will be this group’s community builder! You will have the following privileges and responsibilities:
1. Appoint members who will post announcements/documents to the pinboard.
2. Edit information about the group.
3. Post/delegate members to post group updates/events, job opportunities, etc.
4. Keep the group engaged by posting fun and resourceful content!
5. View Group statistics to understand your group’s demographic makeup.
Thanks for filling out this short form! We’ll review it shortly and let you know if you’ve been selected.
- Headquartered in
- Triana Gonzalez, Associate Director of International Engagement, Office of Student Affairs
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: (956) 326-2565
- 2 months ago
- 1 year, 4 months ago
- 1 year, 7 months ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years ago
- 2 years, 1 month ago
Job postings from Project Pengyou’s jobs
Posted by Cathrine Hansen
Posted by Sarah Lau
Posted by Samantha Kwok
Upcoming China-related events.
Sunday, Aug 27
Market Square, Knoxville, TN 37902 - Knoxville, Market Square
11:00 am - 6:00 pm
posted by Karisma Wilson
Thursday, May 18
NY 100 Washington Street - New York, China Institute
posted by Guantao Xu