Compliance Specialist, China Market I doTERRA INTERNATIONAL
doTERRA INTERNATIONAL is seeking a full time compliance specialist in the China sector, to be based in Pleasant Grove, UT.
- Location: Pleasant Grove, UT
- Industry: Legal Services
- Employer: doTERRA INTERNATIONAL
dōTERRA is a fun, energetic company with a passion and focus on health and wellness.
We are committed to sharing the life-enhancing benefits of therapeutic-grade essential oils and essential oil enhanced wellness products with the world.
Communicates with China Customers, Upline Leaders, local and International corporate counter-parts and assists them to understand and implement dōTERRA’s Policy Manual and local market regulations.
- Educate and assist China Customers with dōTERRA’s policies and procedures.
- Assist to protect dōTERRA trademark rights and URLs.
- Assist China Customers in textual and media explanations of dōTERRA products.
- Communicate personally, telephonically, and in correspondence with China Customers.
- Helps develop tools and programs for members to better understand the Policies and Procedures.
- Actively monitors Internet for non-compliant materials including websites, online sales, and sales tools.
- Closely works with corporate counterparts to achieve market specific business strategy and objectives.
- Closely works with Supervisor and Manager to resolve all potential policy violations.
- Assists and investigates other possible policy violations, including duplicate accounts, cross-line recruiting, cross-company recruiting, buy in, repackaging, and possible fraudulent conduct.
- Liaison between corporate compliance, China Customers, and corporate staff in China.
- Accurate documentation and case management.
- On occasion, needs to work around distributor and local staff’s schedule.
- Assist in enforcing sales policies with Chinese online auction sites such as Taobao.
- Help with monthly audits to mitigate manipulation within the compensation plan.
- Fluent in Mandarin –native proficiency preferred.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Discretion and judgment are required.
- Excellent telephone, verbal, writing, and organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of dōTERRA policies.
- Associates or Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university; or 2 to 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Must have the ability to work well as part of a team and independently.
We are currently accepting applications for this position.
dōTERRA International, LLC. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability.