Director, Public Affairs | North Head
by Sophie Cheung
on July 11th, 2018
North Head is…
•a strategic communications and public affairs consultancy with a clear China focus.
•specialized in partnering with either multinational companies operating in this dynamic but challenging market or supporting Chinese companies extending their reach globally.
•the architect of landmark thinking and insights on integrating government relations, emerging media, and competitive markets.
•an experienced team led by senior public affairs and public relations veterans that in their previous company were acknowledged twice as the best public affairs and corporate communications agency in the Asia Pacific in February 2010 and January 2011.
•a recent winner of 2011 Gold Standard Award for Issue Management and Crisis Communications by Public Affairs Asia.
The Public Affairs Director is a key member of North Head’s management team, based in Beijing.
Preferred candidates have had relevant experience with respect to government affairs, research of public policy, and comfortable with the provision of strategic counsel, including market and business impact analysis. The position involves production of significant amounts of in-depth analysis.
The individual should have a proven track record in managing a team and new business development, from lead-generation through to pitching and follow up client management.
These include skill-sets pertinent to the professional services sector:
• Research and analysis
• Client management
• Team management
• New business development and marketing
• Quality control
• A minimum of seven years of working experience, preferably with multinational corporations, consulting firms, governments or associations.
• The PA Director probably holds a post-graduate degree in a relevant discipline.
• Strong interests and knowledge of politics, economics and Chinese public policy and social trends.
• Professional oral and written business communication skills, preferably in both English and Mandarin.
• A team player.
How to Apply
Resumés can be sent to Sophie Li, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, call +86 10 8591 0056 ext 811.