Fall Intern | National Committee on U.S.-China Relations
by Sophie Cheung
on June 12th, 2018
The National Committee offers both full- and part-time internships for undergraduate and graduate students. The internship is unpaid, but commuting costs are reimbursed. This is an entry level position which generally includes a variety of administrative and program assignments.
Internship responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Research assistance for programs and briefing kits for delegations to China and visitors from China
- Administrative assistance for public events, seminars, and programs
- Archiving historical and current material
- Translating materials and correspondence (English – Chinese)
- News Circulation
- Excellent research, writing, interpersonal skills, and attention to detail
- Academic background in Chinese Studies, Political Science, International Relations, or other relevant field
- Knowledge of Mandarin Chinese
- Ability to work a minimum of 3 days per week during business hours
The National Committee accepts internship applications for the fall, spring and summer semesters. Those selected for an interview will hear within two weeks of the application deadline. All applications must be submitted by the following deadlines:
How to Apply
Please send the following to email@example.com
Cover letter indicating why you are interested in and qualified to work at the National Committee, resume.
No phone calls please.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.