OVERALL POSITION PURPOSE
The English Department Field Trainer must be willing to travel extensively in China. The Field Trainer will lead professional development initiatives, primarily at out-of-Beijing campuses, through hosting creative training events and educational programs. The Field Trainer will report to the English Department Head/ Deputy Head and work closely with all academic teams in the various regions to ensure a message of unity.
• Communicate and cooperate with Regional Supervisors to identify developmental needs of the English teachers and discuss Professional Development Training plans for teams and individuals.
• Design, develop, conduct, and evaluate English Department training programs.
• Host train-the-trainer sessions for internal managers and administrators.
• Market available trainings to employees and campus management teams.
• Maintain and update training presentations and records.
• Complete standardized forms as set by the English Department.
• Maintain good relationships with campus/regional management and keep them well-informed about their teachers’ progress.
• Fulfill additional duties and responsibilities that are in line with the employment contract as instructed by Etonkids management.
• Establish and maintain cogent working relationships with all English department representatives, regional management teams, and campus teaching teams.
• Promote the corporate image of the organization to all individuals, groups, and organizations both within the organization and to the community at large.
• Participate fully as a team member, sharing knowledge and information and supporting colleagues in the organization to promote a cohesive team and the achievement of campus/company objectives.
• Native English Speaker (for visa purposes)
• Completed Bachelor’s Degree (in Early Childhood Education / Master’s Degree preferred)
• 0-3 or 3-6 Montessori Certification (preferred)
• Minimum 5+ years in ESL (early childhood education / preschool preferred)
• TEFL/TESOL/ELL Certification (unless degree is in TESOL or Early Childhood Education)
• Strong communication skills both orally and in writing.
• Advanced organizational and administrative skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
• MS Office proficiency.
• Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, or similar role.
• See degree requirements above.
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques.
• Team-player, effective communicator with a positive attitude.
• Be willing to travel extensively in China.
• Base salary starting at RMB 25,000
• International Insurance
• EMTTA (American Montessori Teacher Training Academy) scholarship program for existing
• Children tuition discount
• Visa and Immigration full support
Please note that due to current PRC immigration regulations an original BA degree and an original TEFL/TESOL certificate will be required when applying for your working permit.
*The estimated visa process time varies between 2-4 months.