Program Advisor and Sales Support at LTL Mandarin School
Your opportunity to grow and build a career in China
Position Title: Program Advisor and Sales Support
Who we are
LTL is one of China’s leading private language schools, with operations in Beijing, Shanghai and Chengde. We focus on teaching Mandarin through Chinese language immersion, living with homestay families, intensive small group classes and get students to experience China in an authentic way.
We have operated in China for 10 years with over 40 staff, and are very results driven (we can get someone from 0 to HSK6 in under a year).
LTL is foreign owned and managed, but while we speak more than a dozen languages, Mandarin and English are both used for office communications.
To grow a little bit more, we are looking for a young, motivated and dynamic China enthusiast to join LTL Mandarin School in Beijing as a Student Advisor and Sales Support.
What you will do:
1. Help people to learn Mandarin
2. Co-ordinate the program organization with the rest of the team
3. Support students once they are in Beijing with
4. Participate and organize social events for students in Beijing
5. Explain and sell our programs to customers who contacted us via email or our website.
6. Issue invoices and document communication
7. Support marketing activities, assist on marketing campaigns.
Whom we are looking for
1. A language enthusiast.
2. A foreign national who knows what it is like to come to a country as different as China and the challenges that come with settling into this culture and learning Mandarin
3. A native or near native level English speaker
4. Any other languages are an asset.
5. Mandarin skills are preferred.
6. A good communicator, team player and highly motivated (over time, great management and career development within the company can occur for this position)
7. A sociable person who gets on well with our students, enjoys showing this country and explain learning Chinese to them
What you will get
1. The opportunity to grow and build a career in China
2. Work in a friendly and supportive school environment
3. The opportunity to improve your Chinese (1.5 hours of free classes per week and the opportunity to work and speak with Chinese teachers all day)
4. Salary Range: RMB 10k-20k/month – base salary + commission
5. Fully legal work (residence permit) visa
6. International Health Insurance
Please send your applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC: email@example.com. Please state clearly in your application the position title you’re applying to