Student Advisor/Sales at LTL Mandarin School
LTL is one of China’s leading private language schools, with operations in Beijing, Shanghai and Chengde. We focus on teaching Mandarin through Chinese language immersion, living with homestay families, intensive small group classes and get students to really experience China and not just some expat bubble.
With 10 years of history – in China that is very long! – we are also very established, can deliver results (we can get students from 0 to HSK 6 in less than a year) and are growing.
LTL is foreign owned and managed, but while we speak more than a dozen languages, Mandarin and English are both used for office communications. Learn more about us on www.livethelanguage.cn
To grow a little bit more, we are looking for a young, motivated and dynamic China enthusiast to join LTL Mandarin School in Shanghai as a Student Advisor.
What you will do:
– Sell and organize classes for Chinese language students in Shanghai
– Attend networking events
– Sales activities online to attract new customers
– Account management for corporate partners
– Student community events
– Brochure spreading and other sales activities
– Support online marketing
What you will get
– The opportunity to grow and build a career in China – we have upcoming opportunities!
– Work in a friendly and supportive school environment
– The opportunity to improve your Chinese (1.5 hours of free classes per week and the opportunity to work and speak with Chinese teachers all day)
– Base salary plus attractive commission
– Fully legal work (residence permit) visa
– International Health Insurance
– This job can start part-time with a combination of studying and working for the first half year and only then change to full time, or can also be done full time from the start.
Read more about the position: http://jingjobs.com/job/view/c2FtYW50aGFAamluZ2pvYnMuY29t/AV8UXlf68QtRs40J-yh1