U.S. Property Fund Manager | U.S. – Israel – China Investment Firm
by Camila Hernandez
on October 31st, 2018
Our firm manages Chinese outbound investment. We work with a carefully cultivated network of the best, most dependable partners in the industry (including the largest bank in Israel and top three U.S. regional centers) to identify and market investment projects including EB-5 and private equity. Now we’re launching a U.S. real estate investment fund and other products designed specifically for Chinese investors, and we’re looking for an ambitious, professional fund manager to join us.
- Professional fluency in English and Chinese
- Education or work experience in, or related to, both the U.S. and China.
- Multi-year experience in sales, investor relations, or business development in finance, real estate, or private equity.
- Ideally, you’d have previous experience with U.S. real estate acquisitions.
- Manage the fund business within our company, including responsibility for fundraising, partner management, and operations.
You’ll enjoy working with us if you have a passion for learning, finance, and real estate – we believe this will be a dream job for the right person. Our company is growing fast and you will be working with a great team.
Develop and manage investor relationships.
- Explain the advantages of our fund structure to individual investors. Work with our marketing team to raise funds from investors. Help coordinate and manage investor visits to the US.
Manage our sales and fundraising channels.
- Work closely with our partners and institutions to run our sales process, and explore ways to make our channel partnerships more effective.
How to Apply
If interested, please visit http://jobs.atlas-china.com/jobs/39