Writer/Editor (Cloud Computing)
on January 10th, 2019
At CSOFT International, we provide language solutions that enable companies to enter new markets. We are seeking a Technical Writer/Editor who can empower our client, a leading cloud computing service provider, to achieve their global expansion goals. The successful applicant will be responsible for creating, maintaining, and reviewing a large portfolio of technical/marketing literature and UI platforms, and will be at the forefront for ensuring the accuracy and tone of the English-facing side of our client’s products and services.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- An interest in the tech industry, preferably in cloud computing, but applicants with other technical writing interests will also be considered.
- Excel at organizing techinal information into accurate, concise, and clear English content that adheres to strict style guides (writing samples are desirable).
- Can review technical content and provide constructive feedback in terms of accuracy, language use, tone, and other related concepts.
- Are confident in your communication skills and can converse amongst internal and external teams.
- Meet deadlines and know how to manage your time effectively.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant degree and at least two years of work experience.
- Possess Chinese (Mandarin) language skills (preffered, but not essential).
- Enjoy the idea of work-related travel (you may be required to visit our client on-site).
- Work with a multinational Chinese company
- Work for a major Chinese tech client and Cloud Computing and learn what it means to work in the localization industry in China
- Learn new skills in writing, editing, translation, IT and content creation
- Be part of a close-working, cooperative and diverse team
Schedule and Additional Information
- Full-time position (40 hour work week)
- Location: Shanghai (CSOFT office, Jing’An Kerry Centre, Jing’An District
How to Apply
Application deadline for this position is January 23rd 2019.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and two writing samples to Charlie Edmonds at firstname.lastname@example.org