Conduct face-to-face interviews with Chinese students applying to study abroad. The interviews are conducted mostly in English, with one section in Chinese. Each interview lasts roughly 10-15 minutes, and are conducted throughout the day at one of our offices.
• Interview students according to Vericant’s Behavioral Interview guidelines (we’ll teach you how to do it over the course of three days of paid training).
• Adhere to Vericant’s Interview Day Process and Vericant client-facing communications policy.
• Maintain the highest level of professionalism while interacting with clients.
• Be available to work a minimum of four full days (9am-5pm) per month from September to March (preference given to those with additional availability).
• Native English Speaker.
• Speak Mandarin comfortably (at the Intermediate Mid/中级中等 level, as designated by ACTFL Proficiency Guidelines).
• Have a bachelor’s degree and at least two years of postgraduate work experience.
• Impeccable verbal communication skills and exceptional interpersonal skills (must be warm and friendly).
• Are able to commit at least two full days per week from September to March (preference given to applicants with weekday availability).
• Demonstrate professionalism with our clients and amongst Vericant peers.
• Excellent time-management and organization skills.
• Higher levels of Mandarin is a big plus.
• Excited by working in a fast-growth, start-up environment.