Project Manager JD for Harvard Business Publishing
We are offering an exciting opportunity for foreign English natives and overseas Chinese (returnees) looking to join a world leader in business education and corporate training. We are ideally seeking a confident young professional with a passion to establish a fruitful footprint in the world’s fastest growing market and capture the vast growing opportunities of China.
The Project Manager will provide specialized project management for various types of learning product development and client’s talent development projects. Depending upon need, the Project Manager may work strategically and effectively with both internal colleagues from Boston, Beijing and Shanghai, and business leaders and talent development professionals from clients in China mainland and Taiwan.
To fulfill this role, the Project Manager will:
- Craft and write projects proposals and plans and may include managing junior members of the project team;
- Managing projects effectively, delivering on time and within budget, using appropriate resources, anticipating risks and developing mitigation strategies;
- Partnering with external experts to develop content for learning resources;
- Communicate with clients proactively to introduce the projects and communicate the progress continuously.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Language: English (Native) and Mandarin (Intermediate) General:
- Several years of strong experience in project management is preferred;
- Strong verbal communication and client relationship skills;
- Strong editing, proofreading and composition skills;
- Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and
accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up;
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work
Beijing Hubs Education Technology Co., Ltd. is Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning’s exclusive partner in China to localize and distribute learning products and solutions to leading corporates based in China mainland and Taiwan.
Harvard Business Publishing was founded in 1994 as a not-for-profit, wholly owned subsidiary of Harvard University. Its mission is to improve the practice of management and its impact in a changing world. The company achieves its mission in three market groups: Higher
Education, Harvard Business Review Group, and Corporate Learning. Through these platforms, Harvard Business Publishing is able to influence real-world change by maximizing the reach and impact of its essential offering – ideas.